Remember to include at minimum the Open GApps installer debug log and if applicable a logcat. If you’ve forgotten or don’t how to install a recovery, below are detailed instructions to remove TWRP and install a recovery file for Redmi 7. Before, if we wanted to restore the stock recovery then we just needed to grab the recovery.img file and flash it to the recovery partition. There’s no direct solution to remove TWRP recovery, the only way it can be removed is to replace it with another recovery.
- Download mode, also known as odin mode or fastboot mode, offers many useful options for modify your device.
- It is basically a command line tool that does the communication between your Android device and a computer.
- Installing MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, Poco devices can be used for various purposes.
- Then Open the Device Manager and Locate the ADB Drivers to Install it.
- On this page, you will learn two best methods to install ADB and fastboot on windows 7, 8, 8.1, and windows 10.
This method doesn’t require PC support, download, and installs within your mobile. It will work only with Stock firmware installed on your mobile. If you are already using Custom OS, move to the next method.
You can find How-to flash instruction on this page below. Below, we have shared step by step procedure to Install Stock firmware flash file on XIAOMI. I’m glad to share with all of your another update from XiaomiFirmware team. Today we collected all the currently developed Custom ROMs for Redmi 7A device. Once again, to remind you, we’re not responsible for any possible issues.
With all these features, the Stock ROM is one of the best ROMs available for the device. Here you can download the latest and original version of stock firmware (Flash File) for your Redmi 7A mobile. Follow these steps to flash stock firmware with recovery mode. Flashing stock firmware will permanently delete your device data.